Free V-Bucks! Is that even possible? Short answer, it’s complicated. All you have to do is make sure you are not getting scammed.
There are plenty of trustworthy websites where you can quickly earn money or points that can be easily turned into the cash, gift cards, or savings you need to buy those sweet, sweet V-Bucks, costumes, and more.
Read our guide below and you’ll be sure to find a few things that meet your needs and learn how to protect yourself.
Be sure to bookmark this post as offers change or expire, and read on below to see our ultimate guide to earning money online for free Fortnite V-Bucks today.
1. Get Paid For Watching Movie Previews
Have you ever heard of InboxDollars? Did you know that it will pay you to watch movie previews, celebrity videos, the latest news and dozens of other videos?
Think that’s cool? Sign up and you’ll get a bonus $5 to get you started. You need to watch all of the shows in a specific playlist to earn your bucks, so be prepared.
InboxDollars will let you know how long a playlist runs before you start them, ranging from a few minutes to about a half hour.
The availability is subject to change, but it’s possible to earn up to $225 a month watching these videos!
2. Set & Forget Savings + Get a 1% Bonus Every Quarter (Up to $1,800 / Year)
Prepare for those “oh $#@!” moments by letting this smart AI beef up your emergency savings for you. Or your vacation savings. Or your new pair of kicks savings.
You won’t even notice it but Digit will make it happen.
Just link a checking account and their smart algorithm will determine small but safe amounts to withdraw into your separate FDIC-Insured Digit savings account.
Regular savers will get a 1% bonus every three months, netting you some free money!
It’s the perfect set-it-and-forget-it app where the AI will watch your savings back.
You can withdraw your money at any time you need and it’s free to use for the first 30 days. After, it’s just $2.99 a month.
Average savings in a month (varies): $144 or more
What it could add up to in a year: $1,728 or more
Quarterly bonus: 1% on your total savings amount
Additional Referral Earnings: $5 per referral
3. Sell Your Extra CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, Video Games and Electronics
Do you have a pile of unused movies or CDs collecting dust? This awesome new app, Decluttr will pay you for them!
Decluttr will buy pretty much anything: old CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, video games, cell phones, tablets, game consoles and iPods are all sellable.
We recently spoke with a few users. Each one of them said Decluttr was a great way to free up space and make a couple hundred bucks from your old stuff.
Just download the app and start scanning the barcodes on the back of your items to get immediate price quotes. Decluttr is completely free to use, you won’t pay listing or seller fees like eBay or Amazon, payment is incredibly fast, and even shipping is free.
As a bonus to our readers, enter PENNY5 at checkout to get an extra $5 for your trade-in order!
4. Make Up To $20/Hr Between Rounds Of Fortnite or While You Binge Watch TV
Let’s be honest, online surveys won’t make you rich, but if you’ve got a few minutes to kill after you’ve been downed in Fortnite, or you’re binge watching something online — why not make some easy money during that downtime by filling out some really simple surveys?
At My Side Hustle, we’ve tried a lot of paid survey sites, and here are our top online survey companies and their signup bonuses:
- Swagbucks: is a a money making classic because of all the different ways you can make money with them, which includes surveys. They’re running a sweet sign up offer right now: get a $5 bonus when you sign up and earn 2,500 SB within your first 60 days.
- SurveyJunkie: SurveyJunkie is known for their modern look, quick payment, and high earning potential. You can take as many surveys as you want and can cash out for PayPal or gift cards once you earn 1,000 points — equal to $10. Pro tip: Take all the profile surveys to help you earn an easy 200 points.
- MyPoints: If you like to be rewarded gift cards for taking polls, answering surveys, and completing other online tasks, welcome to MyPoints. Sign up now and you’ll earn a $5 bonus when you complete your first five surveys.
- Global Test Market: The awesome part about Global Test Market is their high paying surveys and their international presence.
- MySurvey: MySurvey has been known for offering $5 per survey, and while this is true, not every one will pay that much. They have a $2 sign up bonus right now, so give it a shot.
- Vindale Research: Ever heard of getting paid $75 for a survey? Welcome to Vindale Research. Those surveys are don’t come along all the time, but if you keep your eyes peeled you could end up with a sizable pay day. They also have a $2 sign up bonus for new members!
PRO TIP: Sometimes one website will run out of surveys for the day — so we recommend you make accounts at multiple companies to maximize your earnings!
5. Earn Rewards While You Shop
You know what the best way of saving money is? The way where you don’t have to think about it, and that’s what makes Drop so special.
Drop is a cash back app that couldn’t be simpler. All you have to do is link your credit or debit cards to the app, and when you make a Drop-qualified purchase, you’ll automatically earn points. That means no more couponing or hoarding receipts!. Whether you’re grocery shopping, calling an Uber, or ordering a pizza for delivery, Drop has got you covered.
With so many qualified retailers, you’ll be earning gift cards in the app to popular retailers like Amazon and Starbucks in no time.
6. Stop Using Dirty Electricity And Save
The good thing about making smart financial decisions nowadays is oftentimes they are also environmentally friendly!
With the innovative new renewable energy company Arcadia Power, you can offset your monthly energy consumption with 100% renewable sources in about two minutes.
For every kilowatt-hour of electricity that you use, Arcadia Power will match your usage with the same amount of wind energy.
In addition, they will scan your areas for utility price drops and will automatically lower your energy bills.
When you sign up your home or apartment (yup, renters are eligible, too!) with Arcadia, you’ll get a free $20 Amazon gift card.
7. Earn Gift Cards by “Renting” Out Your Phone’s Lockscreen Like A Billboard
If you have an android phone, then you’re in luck. We’ve found the easiest way for you to make some cash on the side, possibly ever. With S’more (Android only), you can turn your phone into a mini billboard and partner up with brands willing to pay people to look at their ads. (You!)
How does it work? Essentially, you’re getting paid to rent out your phone’s lock screen.
Whenever you need to unlock your phone, an ad will just show on your lock screen, and that’s it. You can pay attention to it, or not. You’ll get paid anyway.
S’more pays in gift cards. Here are some of the retailers they support:
- AMC Theaters
- Best Buy
- Domino’s Pizza
- Starbucks and more!
If you have an Android phone, we love this app and highly recommend it!
7. Instead of Fake Pennies, Get Real Gift Cards for Your Thoughts
Ever thought you should get paid for the opinions you share every day? Well now you can!
Springboard Surveys is one of the most reputable and best paying market research firms in the world. They pay people like you to share their opinions on brands, advertising and other things to help companies understand their marketing strategies and if certain products would do well in the market.
For all your valuable insight, you will earn points. With enough points, Springboard will pay you in gift cards (from Amazon, Starbucks, Target and more), Paypal, or Visa gift cards!
Follow the link below and be sure to confirm your email to get access to some of the highest paying surveys in the industry!
10. Play Games — and Bank $5 for Your Savings Account
Look — you’re reading a Fortnite article, so chances are pretty high that you enjoy unwinding and playing video games in your free time.
But what if you could make money playing games?
The team over at Long Game have created a new fun type of bank account that allows you to play games and win cash prizes!
When you save money and accomplish missions in the app, you’ll earn coins for playing games with cash prizes that go straight to your account! If you like winning money from slot machines, scratchers, and more, then you’re in luck.
Long Game is running a limited sign up offer right now. After linking your bank account you’ll earn 300 coins free, so you can start playing those awesome games ASAP.
Using Long Game to save money is super easy and fun. Every two weeks, the app will sneak $5 out of your bank account and reward you with coins.
In two months, we’ve saved $35.70, just by playing games on our phone. Plus, our winnings amount to a gain of about 2% — which is way higher than the interest paid on any other savings account you’ll find.
11. Cash in on Internet Outages
Whether you’ve cut the cable or not, the fact is we’re all overpaying for internet and cable services. Add on top of that quickly rising prices, and sometimes we feel powerless to do anything but pay the price we’re told, otherwise we have to give it all up.
Did you know that calling your cable or internet provider can result in them lowering your monthly payment? The only problem is, if you try, you’re going to be waiting for a few hours trying to talk to someone that can help you, and nobody’s got time for that.
These are the moments when you call in the cavalry, and we’ve got just the solution.
Trim, the AI-negotiation bot, will negotiate your cable or internet bills down for you.
It works with Comcast, Time Warner, Charter and a ton of other major providers.
Signing up is super simple: simply create an account, upload a PDF of your most recent bill, and Trim’s AI-powered system will start calling up those companies to negotiate on your behalf. This bot is relentless; If at first it doesn’t succeed, it’ll keep negotiating until it can save you some money.
Another bonus? If you have any power/internet outages, Trim believes you deserve a credit, and it’ll handle that for you as well.
So what’s the catch? Trim takes 25% of the savings tab, and you keep the rest.
12. Snag 2 Free $10 Gift Cards From These Guys
One of our favorite ways to make a little bit of extra money for doing nothing is with Ebates and MyPoints, two different cash-back sites that reward you almost every time you buy something. Both Ebates and MyPoints have hundreds of retailers to choose from, and exclusive discounts make that cash-back super easy to grab. As an example, Ebates will give you 10% cash-back on purchases at Walmart, and that’s just the start!
With Ebates, you’ll get a free $10 gift card to Walmart for giving the site a try.
And MyPoints is currently offering a free $10 gift card to Amazon.
To earn your gift cards:
- Sign up for Ebates or MyPoints with your email or Facebook account.
- Use the Ebates or MyPoints portal the next time you need to buy something. It’s connected to thousands of stores, including Walmart, Amazon and Target. On both websites, you’ll need to make your first purchase through the site within 90 days and spend at least $25.
- Your account will automatically be credited with rewards points you can cash in for your $10 Walmart or Amazon gift card.
How To Avoid Free V-Bucks Scams
Now that we have shown you a few ways to quickly earn the money needed to buy Fortnite V-Bucks, we think it’s only smart for us to share a few of the ways to avoid the scams and protect your information.
The two most common scams usually ask for this information:
- Don’t put your credit card into any service that you can earn money or free v-bucks with! Why would anyone need your credit card if they are going to pay you? That’s right, they don’t.
- Any service that will generate free v-bucks after you put your Steam account ID, Epic Games account, PSN ID, or Xbox live account credentials is a scam! The only place you can get v-bucks from is Epic Games official website and from within the store in the Fortnite game itself, there is no magical website that has figured out how to give you free v-bucks.
Thank you for reading our guide on how to earn v-bucks for Fortnite! Please make sure to keep your information secure by only giving out your information to trustworthy websites like the ones mentioned in this article.
Good luck earning those v-bucks, we’ll see you and your new swag on the island!